Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural,az.politics,triangle.general,neworleans.general

Default Legal Americans of ALL Nationalities..TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY

On Mar 9, 11:02 am, Rudy Canoza wrote:
Joseph Meehan wrote:
wrote:
On Mar 9, 5:33 am, wrote:
If you know of employers who hire ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS of ANY
NATIONALITY...

NOW I KNOW BETTER NOWand SO DO YOU.
FYI

greg

Why do you see so much hate and fear?

You don't. That's just a smear made up by
pro-illegal-immigration activists who can't think of a
logical reply to those who are opposed to unrestricted
immigration.

Why is our reaction always negative?

Why are you opposed to Americans wanting to exercise
their *right* to control whom they allow into the country?

Why don't we remember that this country was founded on the principle of
immigrants being welcome

Legal immigrants, arriving in numbers Americans get to
control, still are welcome.

Why can't we remember that nearly all of us here
have ancestors who were immigrants and who would have been illegal under the
current restrictive laws?

Now that's a real stretch of the facts and imagination. This assumes
that our ancestors from a couple generations ago would have just come
on over here anyway, in defiance of the law and imigration quotas.
That's the only way they could have beein illegal aliens. For the
most part, that didn't happen. They respected the laws.

There is no question that there are a virtually unlimited number of
people who would come here from many parts of the world if we let
them. The only reason Mexicans are getting away with it is that
they have a convenient border. Following this twisted logic, we next
should start sending empty 747's to every corner of the third world,
because the Mexicans have an unfair advantage and the liberals want
everyone to have an equal opportunity.

There is absolutely nothing wrong or xenophobic about controlling our
borders and only allowing legal immigration. When finally some
terrorist uses the Mexican border to slip across, we'll see what the
liberals say about that. I already know what they'll say. It will
be all Bush's fault.

Laws change. Perceptions change. What we did in the
19th century is not necessarily what we should do
today. Your argument is a logical fallacy: Argumentum
ad Antiquitam, or the appeal to antiquity.

Why don't we welcome them and insist that our government eliminate the
hateful fearful barriers?

See above about the welcome extended to legal
immigrants, whose numbers we lawfully and morally have
a right to control.

Why can't people realize that most immigrants are some of the best
people who are looking for a better life and are willing to work for it.

Irrelevant.

We're talking about illegal immigrants, not "most immigrants"
Assuming that MOST illegal immigrants are OK, how does it follow that
we should just ignore the ones that aren't and let them in too?
Suppose you were a rapist or robber and the policia were looking for
you in Mexico? Knowing any fool can cross the border and disappear
into the US, why wouldn't you too?

Why have we forgotten the words inscribed on the Statue of Liberty?

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses, yearning to breathe
free. The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless,
tempest tossed, to me"

What has happened to this country?

What has happened to it is, it is going down the
******** thanks to benighted moral relativists like you.