Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural,az.politics,triangle.general
Terry Terry is offline

Default Legal Americans of ALL Nationalities..TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY

On Fri, 9 Mar 2007 09:30:36 -0500, "jerryl"
wrote:

"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message
.. .

Why do you see so much hate and fear?

Why is our reaction always negative?

Why don't we remember that this country was founded on the principle of
immigrants being welcome Why can't we remember that nearly all of us here
have ancestors who were immigrants and who would have been illegal under
the current restrictive laws?

Why don't we welcome them and insist that our government eliminate the
hateful fearful barriers?

Why can't people realize that most immigrants are some of the best
people who are looking for a better life and are willing to work for it.

Why have we forgotten the words inscribed on the Statue of Liberty?

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses, yearning to breathe
free. The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless,
tempest tossed, to me"

What has happened to this country?

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit

I welcome all legal immigrants. It's the illegals I resent and want
deported. The legals had to jump through hoops, prove their health is
satisfactory and prove that they have no criminal records. They also have to
prove that they won't be a burden on society. The illegals come in with no
such proof. They flood our medical system, education system and prison
system. Look at the prison populations in the western cities.

That is the way it works at my house. You are welcome coming in the
front door. You get shot trying to come in the back door.