Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] busbus@gmail.com is offline

Default SO KIDDIES: IF BUSH WAS BUILDING A HOUSE... AND IT WAS GOING AS WELL AS HIS NATION BUILDING! WHAT WOULD IT LOOK LIKE?

I normally stay out of this but this drivel has gone on long enough.
I cannot filter these silly messages because I use Google to view
them. On the plus side, I do not get my Inbox filled up either.

To answer your question, BGKM or Tall Oak or whatever your current
assumed name is now, let's ask the question, if you were building a
house and it was going as well as the goodwill and respect you have
garnished from this group and, possibly other groups, what would IT
look like?

You are more than welcome to your opinion. That is the wonderful
thing about being American: men and women have died preserving that
right for over 225 years now. And, yes, death and dying is, has been,
and always will be a tragic outcome of war. I am not going to argue
about whether or not this is a "just" war, the fact remains that it is
happening and for some reason, I do not believe it is just that easy
to walk away from it. Maybe we did get ourselves into a pickle over
there but, on the other hand, maybe if we pull out too fast, we may
cause the people living in that region even more death and
destruction.

I believe the issues are far more complex than we all think they are--
definitely more than we WANT them to be.

I don't read all the messages you post because, to be truthful, there
are far too many of them and instead of getting your point across, you
are causing people to rebuke you or, worse, ignore you and your
message. You can be an advocate but there is a fine line before you
turn into a fanatic radical that is viewed as a blabbering idiot. And
when you respond with nothing but vile venom, it weakens your case
even further.

If you want reasonable, responsible dialog about the subject, I am
sure there are ways to post to this group and get some of what you
are seeking. Just as long as you know that there will be people that
disagree with you and we, as members of rec.woodworking, do not have
the ability to stop the war, like it seems you think we can. People
are allowed to disagree with you as you are permitted to disagree with
them. Again, to restate what I wrote int he beginning of this
message, that is one of the things that makes this country great.

(Now I am ready to get the barrage of lewd, depraved, and perverted
that I can have a kid who is my mother's sister or some other nonsense
like that. I am ready for it, BGKM/Tall Oak/some IP address. I
probably won't respond to it as it won't bother me because I always
take a look at who is saying it and base the response on what was said
and how it was said in the past.)

Ray Kinzler (yes, my real name)