Posted to alt.guitar.amps,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design
MassiveProng MassiveProng is offline

Default Solder sniffers beware,,, lead = bad

On Thu, 08 Mar 2007 04:16:50 GMT, "Stephen Cowell"
Gave us:

"MassiveProng" wrote in
message ...
On Wed, 07 Mar 2007 19:53:39 -0600, John Fields
Gave us:

On Wed, 7 Mar 2007 10:33:10 -0600, "Stephen Cowell"
wrote:

Rosin has Zinc Chloride in it...

---
No, it doesn't.

I agree.

Some fluxes often called "acid fluxes" contain zinc chloride, but it
can't be used for electrical work because it's corrosive.

Chlorine has a way of doing that... :-]

Were it in my fluxes, I'd have been dead decades ago, and you guys
would have some other asshole hanging around calling folks assholes.
:-]

Here, look at this picture...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7231750@N05/414282820/

and kiss my *ss.

****ing retard. Where do you derive from that the Zinc Chloride is a
basic part of rosin flux, as you stated in your post?

Are you really so ****ing stupid as to think that different makers of
flux do not use different formulas?

Why do you have a problem with the word ASS?

Perhaps because you are talking out of yours?

Oh, and if you want to use a sig, at least learn how to do so.