TexasFireGuy

Default Advice to keep cars from sliding into my yard on bad curve.

"Beecrofter" wrote in message
om...
(Don) wrote in message

om...
Hey there, got an unusual question:

I live out in the country and part of my front yard is on a curve.
Constantly when it is wet outside, cars go too fast around it despite
signs being posted and end up sliding in my front yard. There is a
small ditch along the road that they go through and into my front
yard. Yesterday, someone even took out a bush I had planted at the end
of my driveway.

ANy bright ideas on what I could do? I thought about taking a tiller
and making the ditch deeper where it would be harder for cars to go
through. I even though of welding together some sort of guardrail to
but on my side of the ditch.

Any help woould be greatly appreciated!

Buy a few 100$ cars and park em where they will be hit and settle for
1K or so with or without the insurance company.
An old friend of mine had cars in the bottom of his driveway just for
that purpose and always had play money.

Spend a small fortune and have some giant redwoods trucked in and lined up
along the curve. They're a bitch to plant, but you won't get any vehicles
in your yard.