HeatMan

Default Advice to keep cars from sliding into my yard on bad curve.

The claymore will pepper the car with the pellets. It won't hurt the
people, but do an (hopefully) good bit of damage to the car.

After all, it was the cars fault it was in the yard, not the drivers. It's
sort of like it's the guns fault some one's dead, not the person that pulled
the trigger.

"Refinish King" wrote in
message news
Claymores are people deterents,

land mines are the ticket, but when his kids or neighbors walk on them.

Then
what?

My vote: Throw grenades into the cars that get onto the property, maybe

not
into them. But, close enough. That they'll have to go home and wash the
double bacon strips out of their shorts!

Refinish King
"HeatMan" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Call the cops every time it happens and get them to make a report, even

if
the offender is gone. Keep copies of these reports.

Take the copies of the reports to the commissioners/city council and ask

for
a speed bump be installed. When they don't, ask them what you can do.
Document it and make it happen.

If it were my yard, I'd use Claymore mines....

"Don" wrote in message
m...
Hey there, got an unusual question:

I live out in the country and part of my front yard is on a curve.
Constantly when it is wet outside, cars go too fast around it despite
signs being posted and end up sliding in my front yard. There is a
small ditch along the road that they go through and into my front
yard. Yesterday, someone even took out a bush I had planted at the end
of my driveway.

ANy bright ideas on what I could do? I thought about taking a tiller
and making the ditch deeper where it would be harder for cars to go
through. I even though of welding together some sort of guardrail to
but on my side of the ditch.

Any help woould be greatly appreciated!