Posted to alt.guitar.amps,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design
Homer J Simpson Homer J Simpson is offline

Default Solder sniffers beware,,, lead = bad

"Dave Moore" wrote in message

Anyway, finally, it dawned on me that perhaps
30 years involved in electronics with a good
20 of them heavily involved in prototyping guitar
amp designs, might have taken it's toll. So I did some
research online and discovered that indeed my symptoms
just might well be those of lead poisoning.

Has your wife been making "special health drinks" for you recently?