Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Hall Dave Hall is offline

Default JT as usual

On Wed, 7 Mar 2007 13:12:55 -0500, (J T)
wrote:

Wed, Mar 7, 2007, 8:57am
(Dave*Hall) doth sayeth:
Just make sure that you copy JOAT on all of these emails so that he can
check up on how well Edwin is doing with the assignment. Joat needs
tomake sure that Edwin doesn't filter out all of the truly interesting
emails that we send to JOAT and that Edwin doesn't keep all of our
generous offerings to the woodworking gods to himself.

Ed. I have total faith in your abilities. But this distrust on
Dave's part, hurts me. So in the future, just refer any and all
correspondence to Dave to screen. Obviously he has no faith in you. So
we'll just put it on him, and we'll see how well HE does.

And Dave, that's Woodworking Gods, with a capital W and a capital
G. They're definitely going to be keeping an eye on you. OK everyone,
send Dave at least one e-mail each, even if it's just to say hi. And
any sacrifices that are forwarded for the Woodworking Gods will be
acknowledged by me here, so we'll be able to see quite quickly if he's
holding back on sacrifices.

JOAT
It was too early in the morning for it to be early in the morning. That
was the only thing that he currently knew for sure.
- Clodpool

So, JOAT, what's that email addy again. I think I can set an auto
redirect to ensure that you get copies of my copies...

BTW my apologies to the the Woodworking Gods... I certainly would not
have purposely demeaned their high standing... especially at my skill
level, I need all the Godly intervention I can get.

Dave Hall