Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default Hey Leon these are for you! Since, such a Warrior and a stand up Veteran such as yourself. Who knows all about what these men have given

"Bill in Detroit" wrote in message
BGKM wrote:

All fatalities with active DOD links have been confirmed by The
Department of Defense.

for ignorant bloodlusting asshole faggots like you... who would NEVER
serve his or anyones elses country.

The fewer patriots on either side of these conflicts, the shorter these
lists will be.

By the way, #4 from the bottom was a member of my family.

I am not stupid enough to think that I honor his death by sending even
more young men to theirs.

Are you?

This hemorrhoid is pretty stupid a most trolls are. He is an easy target.
Easy to get riled up. A Sucker.