Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Hall Dave Hall is offline

Default JT as usual

On Tue, 6 Mar 2007 18:22:11 -0500, (J T)
wrote:

Tue, Mar 6, 2007, 4:18am (EST+5)
(Edwin*Pawlowski) did
previously sayeth:
Yeah, he should have sent you an email with warmest regards.

Group, attention please. Thru private correspondence, Edwin has
volunteered to screen all my the e-mails to me. So e-mail him, with any
trite or meaningless questions you may have for me to reply to, as many
as you want, as often as you want, and he has agreed to screen then and
only forward the few worthy of a reply to me. So be sure to start
sending him your e-mails as soon as possible.

Thaks Ed. I owe ya one.

JOAT

Just make sure that you copy JOAT on all of these emails so that he
can check up on how well Edwin is doing with the assignment. Joat
needs tomake sure that Edwin doesn't filter out all of the truly
interesting emails that we send to JOAT and that Edwin doesn't keep
all of our generous offerings to the woodworking gods to himself.

Dave Hall