Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default Tracing a sewer line

"Steve B" wrote in message

"Charles Schuler" wrote in message

"Steve B" wrote in message
news

"Charles Schuler" wrote in message
. ..
Steve, that was nasty.

Huh?

Dowsing is folklore.

Well, then don't use it. Go out and hire a guy and pay him whatever he
wants. The man asked for ideas. I gave him one. It was free, and
thoroughly worth the price. If he wants to try it, great. There is no
obligation to do anything I suggested.

As I said, I have used it, and it has worked for me countless times, and
left more than one person scratching their nuts and commenting,
"Golleeee." I'd bet a hundred dollar bill against a cold beer that I could
find the line.

Was I absent the day you were put in charge?

I'm trained in science, and know a hundred reasons why it can't work. But, I
grew up in construction, and have SEEN it work multiple times. I try not to
think about it- makes my head hurt.

aem sends...