Posted to sci.electronics.repair
sparky sparky is offline

Default Service-Parts-User Manuals

On Mar 6, 7:19 pm, "sparky" wrote:
On Mar 6, 4:56 pm, "justmanuals" wrote:

On Mar 5, 7:54 am, Heinz Schmitz wrote:

justmanuals wrote:
If you look, the address and the phone number are on the site

Excellent customerserviceimho would have been to assume
that I did indeed look but found nothing, and then to communicate
where you hid the desired data.

Regards,
H.

We also offer online chat. I am at the console 18-19 hours per day to
answer customer's questions.

I could not find a name. address, or telephone number on your site.

Are you sure that information is not in hyperspace somewhere?

Your name, address and telephone number are not on the other site you
advertise. Sending money to you would be the same as burning it !!!