Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Service-Parts-User Manuals

All electronics manuals just $9.99 or less at http://www.justmanuals.com
instant download after purchase.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

justmanuals wrote:

All electronics manuals just $9.99 or less at http://www.justmanuals.com
instant download after purchase.

While good services are always welcome, utmost suspicion
seems to be justified against people, who advertise without
giving their (or any) name and address.
This may end up exactly like evacuating our accounts into space.

Regards,
H.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Mar 4, 6:12 am, Heinz Schmitz wrote:
justmanuals wrote:
All electronicsmanualsjust $9.99 or less athttp://www.justmanuals.com
instant download after purchase.

While good services are always welcome, utmost suspicion
seems to be justified against people, who advertise without
giving their (or any) name and address.
This may end up exactly like evacuating our accounts into space.

Regards,
H.

If you look, the address and the phone number are on the site

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

justmanuals wrote:

If you look, the address and the phone number are on the site

Excellent customer service imho would have been to assume
that I did indeed look but found nothing, and then to communicate
where you hid the desired data.

Regards,
H.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Mar 5, 7:54 am, Heinz Schmitz wrote:
justmanuals wrote:
If you look, the address and the phone number are on the site

Excellent customerserviceimho would have been to assume
that I did indeed look but found nothing, and then to communicate
where you hid the desired data.

Regards,
H.

We also offer online chat. I am at the console 18-19 hours per day to
answer customer's questions.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

justmanuals wrote:
If you look, the address and the phone number are on the site

Excellent customerserviceimho would have been to assume
that I did indeed look but found nothing, and then to communicate
where you hid the desired data.

Regards,
H.

We also offer online chat. I am at the console 18-19 hours per day to
answer customer's questions.

I could not find a name. address, or telephone number on your site.

Are you sure that information is not in hyperspace somewhere?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

justmanuals wrote:
If you look, the address and the phone number are on the site

Excellent customerserviceimho would have been to assume
that I did indeed look but found nothing, and then to communicate
where you hid the desired data.

Regards,
H.

We also offer online chat. I am at the console 18-19 hours per day to
answer customer's questions.

I could not find a name. address, or telephone number on your site.

Are you sure that information is not in hyperspace somewhere?

Your name, address and telephone number are not on the other site you
advertise. Sending money to you would be the same as burning it !!!