Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default JT as usual

Tue, Mar 6, 2007, 4:18am (EST+5) (Edwin*Pawlowski) did
previously sayeth:
Yeah, he should have sent you an email with warmest regards.

Group, attention please. Thru private correspondence, Edwin has
volunteered to screen all my the e-mails to me. So e-mail him, with any
trite or meaningless questions you may have for me to reply to, as many
as you want, as often as you want, and he has agreed to screen then and
only forward the few worthy of a reply to me. So be sure to start
sending him your e-mails as soon as possible.

Thaks Ed. I owe ya one.

JOAT
It was too early in the morning for it to be early in the morning. That
was the only thing that he currently knew for sure.
- Clodpool