Nick Finnigan

Default Conservatory floor/foundation issues

"Christian McArdle" wrote in message
. net...
kitchen.

The back garden has no access except through the house. It is not possible
to get large pieces of equipment to the rear. Is it possible to have ready
mixed concrete pumped through the house through a hose? Obviously the
quantities required aren't huge, but I don't think you'd get a mixer round
the back. A full wheelbarrow is out of the question as there is a sharp turn
and newly sanded and varnished floors. You'd need to upend it to get round
the corner.

You certainly can get concrete pumpers - a house near me had
the solid ground floors re-made using one. IIRC it had a truck
with some hydaulic extending supports to get into the house,
and then flexible pipes to go inside the house. I don't know where
from or how much, but I'd expect a hefty minimum charge.