Posted to alt.home.repair
DLK DLK is offline

Default faucet/sink quality

On Mar 6, 9:58 am, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
"DLK" wrote in message

ups.com...

I can vouch for Moen's service being excellent. I called them once to
find
out the correct model number for the replacement cartridge in my shower
faucet, which was ruined by debris in the water supply. It had nothing to
do
with the quality of their product, and I explained that, but they
insisted
on sending me the cartridge for free.- Hide quoted text -

I put the Moen fixtures (bought from the same plumbing supplier) in my
recently redone bathrooms and like them very much. Haven't had a
repair issue yet (knock wood), but glad to hear that the service is
good. Good idea on the test run.

Perhaps I will check out Moen's kitchen faucets as well.

If you look at the web site, don't puke when you see some of the prices. My
local plumbing place didn't charge anywhere near list price. Maybe some
fancy shmancy place in Beverly Hills gets list price.- Hide quoted text -

Good point. I think they would take about 20% off list at this place,
but perhaps it makes sense to check with other local plumbing supply
company's for price.