Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B Steve B is offline

Default Solder vs. epoxy for copper pipes?

wrote in message
I believe I could teach a monkey to do it
in a day, and a twentysomething lip
pierced moron in two days.

Steve!? 2 days for the moron? Optimistic!

Dave S(Texas)

Geez, am I getting old or what?

I see people today who are twenty years old and:

they can't make change for a $20 without a cash register......

they don't know the difference between your and you're .......

like, kewl, and dude are their vocabulary .............

they want $20 an hour for menial work .............

they have a devil tattooed on their forehead and a laundry sized safety pin
though their nose and wonder why they can't get hired even as a waiter

need I go on?

Steve