wallsterr

Default anyone own or use one of these plasma cutters

I've been thinking i could use a plasma cutter for some sheetmetal work
(14ga-20ga) anything larger and i can grind it or oxy-acetylene it. Plasma
cutters seem to vary quite a bit as far as price goes. Although I would
prefer a fancy-smancy one, i'm not sure how much use it would get. I scouted
out the HF special which is made by firepower (i think victor is the
company??) anyway here's a link:
$599.00 and i can get free shipping. If anyone has used this cutter let me
know if it's halfway decent or not. if there is a better choice for a few
dollars more, i am all ears.
thanks in advance,
walt