Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,misc.consumers.frugal-living,misc.rural,misc.survivalism
Jonathan Grobe Jonathan Grobe is offline

Default Preparing for Power Outages?

On 2007-03-05, wrote:

How are you doing internet access? Jonathan Grobe Books

*** We have a landline telephone. We are probably 3 people from the
'end of the line'. We have dialup.. which is slower than regular
dialup. It can take 10 minutes to download an email. I am currently
lusting over wireless. We have point of sight from our mountain to the
next mountain and it is possible to get wireless.

I mean during the power outage. A laptop connected to the phone line?

--
Jonathan Grobe Books
Browse our inventory of thousands of used books at: