Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,misc.consumers.frugal-living,misc.rural,misc.survivalism
Neon John Neon John is offline

Default Preparing for Power Outages?

On Sun, 4 Mar 2007 19:22:09 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

I've heard that Coleman fuel stoves pump out carbon monoxide, and
should not be used indoors. Propane is a concern, but less so.

Someone must not have told Coleman about that. My little single
burner coleman fuel stoves (one each, motorhome and truck) run just
fine indoors without tickling the CO detector. I do light them
outside to avoid the fumes and soot but once going, they burn as clean
as any other stove and certainly cleaner than the MH's built-in stove.

John
---
John De Armond
http://www.neon-john.com
Cleveland, Occupied TN
Don't let your schooling interfere with your education-Mark Twain