Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus18212 Ignoramus18212 is offline

Default FS: Heavy Rolling Base for Table, Radial-Arm, Band Saw, Lathe, Drill Press - $45

Looks very nice and the price is VERY reasonable.

On 5 Mar 2007 09:11:51 -0800, Martin wrote:
Please see photos and respond only to my Craigslist ad - it is linked
to my real email address. These items are in the Dallas, Texas area,
and cannot be economically shipped:

http://dallas.craigslist.org/tls/288734365.html

I have four of these. They are steel rolling bases with precision
Albion casters and four adjustable stabilizing/leveling feet. They
would be ideal for setting up a garage wood or metal shop with tools
that could be rolled out and stabilized for use, then rolled away for
storage.

The ball-bearing casters have grease fittings on both the wheels and
the swivels, and the wheels are replaceable.

The bases are were built for a commercial application where each would
hold well over 1000 lbs of equipment. The mounting surfaces are
precision-machined flat within 0.002", and mounting bolts are
included.

These bases are very heavy, and require two people to lift. They will
be many times more stable and vibration-free than the cheap "wheel
kits" normally sold for power tools.

I am selling these bases for less than the price of one caster wheel
from Grainger!

Thanks and regards,

Marty