Posted to aus.electronics,sci.electronics.repair

Default Arfa Daily = Scum of the Planet

In article ,
Arfa Daily wrote:

"Clifford Heath" wrote in message
Can you two loverboys please get a room? We don't
want to listen to your lovesick panting any more.

The day I love that half-arsed plank is the day that hell freezes over,
but no worries, point taken. I was only carrying on with it just for
the amusement of winding him up, but his repeated posting of the same
few lines has become tiresome now anyway. As an Aussie yourself,
doesn't his behaviour as an ambassador of your country on here
embarrass you ? Just interested ...

Personally I blame the staff of the care home he lives in allowing such
unfettered access to the internet. It obviously isn't helping his
treatment.

--
*Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard? *

Dave Plowman London SW