Posted to aus.electronics,sci.electronics.repair
Phil Allison Phil Allison is offline

Default Arfa Daily = Scum of the Planet

"Arfa Daily"

** I know the exactly the sort of vile pommy **** this is.

Hundreds of clones of him are living right here in Sydney.

Aussies call the evil, narcissistic pukes: " Ten Pound Poms ".

Cos that is how much they paid for their passage here in some rusting
pommy tub. Shame we cannot deport the whole disgusting lot.

Oh dear oh dear. You really are losing it aren't you ? Now you're posting
stuff that you already did a couple of days ago ....

** I will keep posting it over and over until YOU make some attempt to
respond to the issues raised therein.

Or publicly admit you to being utter ****ING MORON and have not the
faintest bloody clue how.

It is worth repeating:

Piles of ASD ****ed, human garbage like " Arfa Daily" are regularly taken
out to a dark spot at night and kicked to death here in Australia & the
decent blokes who do it deserve a medal.