Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] captainvideo462002@yahoo.com is offline

Default Phillips TV model 27PT6442/37, Ch. LO4.UAA draws 12A on startup

On Mar 3, 3:11 pm, "Dani" wrote:
Symptom:
Dead set. Open AC line fuse, 1500. Replacement may blow again.
CLUE If degaussing coil is unplugged fuse blows will stop.

Cause:
Current parameters of degauss resistor and degauss coil

Remove degauss resistor 3523 (white rectangle) and replace using
location 3507 with service code 2122 663 00019, a 3 ohm PTC resistor.
Give close attention to the marking on the CBA for 3507.

Thanks very much for the tip I'll check with my distributor in the
morning. Lenny