Posted to alt.home.repair,pdaxs.services.plumbing
Scott Townsend Scott Townsend is offline

Default Looking for Water Flow Sensor for PVC pipe

Thank you all for your links and Suggestions.

I'll Post Pictures of the 'Master Piece' when I'm closer... (-;

Thanks!
Scott-
"James "Cubby" Culbertson" wrote in message
. ..

"Scott Townsend" wrote in message
t...
I'm looking to see if there is flow in the line of a 1 1/4" and 1 1/2"
PVC pipe. I'd like to check to be sure that if a pump is running that
there is Flow in the pipe. So the flow will be more than just a simple
faucet on.

Any Recommendations?

Thanks,
Scott-

You might look he

http://www.thomasprod.com/product2.htm

specifically the 1800 or 2600 series. Click on the model numbers to see
their prices. The 1800 series runs from about $40-50.