Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.woodturning,sci.engr.joining.welding
Gunner Gunner is offline

Default Selecting Machines For A Home Shop

On Sun, 04 Mar 2007 06:33:09 -0500, B A R R Y
wrote:

On Sun, 04 Mar 2007 03:25:48 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

On Sun, 04 Mar 2007 00:00:37 GMT, B A R R Y
wrote:

I have _three_ metalworking tools:

Hammer

Pop rivet tool

Snips

Geeze, Ive got 4x that in the top tray of ONE of my truck tool boxes

I'm posting from the rec.woodworking perspective. My usual
metalworking consists of rearranging dust collection duct and the rare
decorative stamped tin panel.

Ah!

Im a machine tool (metal AND wood working) service tech...so I have to
be a bit better equipped I guess G

Gunner

Political Correctness

A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media,
which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible
to pick up a turd by the clean end.