Posted to rec.woodworking
Lew Hodgett Lew Hodgett is offline

Default AIR LINES

Mark Jerde wrote:

I have google groups open and you've posted a lot on this. If you don't
mind I'd appreciate (a) link(s) to the message(s) you consider the most
relevant.

Don't have any links, but consider the following:

You want to construct a closed rectangular loop around your shop using
2"pipe.

2" is about as big as you can easily thread by hand.

Using 60" long, 2" nipples and 2x2x3/4 tees, along with a union allows
you to do this.

You also need four (4), 2x2x2 tees with plugs for the corners.

Arrange the tees so that the 3/4 side is facing up.

Install two (2), 3/4 street ells at each tee so that the opening is now
facing down.

This forces the air to change directions by 180 degrees, which helps the
water to drop out.

That's about it.

Hope this helps.

Lew