Posted to uk.d-i-y
keith_765 keith_765 is offline

Default HELP!!! will I die from asbestos exposure?

"Scabbydug" wrote in message

"Marc" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,

Today i smashed up the old water tank in my loft and took it down the
dump. I then found it was Asbestos!!. Does anyone know what are the
risks ive been exposed to? ive hovered the loft and at the moment the
asbestos is at the bottom of my garden.

Thanks

The guy at my local dump throws a real wobbly if you go with asbestos, I'm
curious to know what you are going to with it eventually, bury it perhaps?
seems to be the traditional remedy :-)

What did I say about other posters, Are you regretting it yet ?. Don't
worry. The medical profession will know what to give you to treat the pain.