Posted to aus.electronics,sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Arfa Dialy = Scum of the Planet

"Phil Allison" wrote in message

"Arfa Daily"

** I know the exactly the sort of vile pommy **** you ARE !!

Hundreds of clones just like you are living right here in Sydney.

Aussies call the evil, narcissistic pukes: " Ten Pound Poms ".

Cos that is how much they paid for their passage here in some rusting
pommy tub.

Shame we cannot deport the whole disgusting lot.

Which, I would venture to suggest, makes you EXACTLY what I first said you
were - descended from the real scum and criminals that we originally
DEPORTED to that arsehole of the world that you call home, because they
weren't wanted here. And you call me a moron ...

****.

Arfa