Posted to aus.electronics,sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Arfa Dialy = Scum of the Planet

"Phil Allison" wrote in message
"Arfa Daily Scum of the Planet MORON "

Give it up and walk away with a bit of dignity, you poor sad medicated fool.
You had a pop at me once before on a different group, and eventually came
off worst. Perhaps I am the scum of the planet, and if that's what you
believe, then by all means, carry on calling me it - I really don't care,
but with each increasingly pathetic post, which follows in your normal
pattern of first unleashing an unwarranted tirade of filth, you make
yourself look less and less credible.

Having read your posts in your more lucid moments, I don't doubt that you
have technical expertise, but any respect that you might build up for
yourself in the on-line electronics service community in between 'episodes',
is immediately blown again when those deformed neurons in your addled brain,
start firing randomly again.

I don't care if you disagree with something I post, and it's fine to say
so - it's what debate amongst SANE people is about, but when you start in
this way, you are just out of line. *I* certainly don't want to see it on
here, and I'm sure that most other regulars don't. Using the ultra foul
language that you do, in the extremely angry way that you do, might be the
norm in the community that you live in, but don't inflict it on internet
newsgroups, where there are likely to be much more sensitive souls than me,
and worse, children reading it.

Now go and take your meds, and if you don't have meds to control this
behaviour, I would STRONGLY recommend that you go and get some professional
help before you do something a lot more serious than abusing the pivileges
that you ISP provides you with ...

Arfa