Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.woodturning,sci.engr.joining.welding

Default Selecting Machines For A Home Shop

On 3 Mar 2007 18:19:24 -0800, "Too_Many_Tools"
wrote:

Okay....now I understand.

VERY USEFUL machines,

Every shop should have at least one.

Here is a site that discusses a number of variations.

http://www.stackers.co.uk/

The downside is most cannot cross gravel or grass....so the search for
a smaller pneumatic forklift.

Also be aware that forklifts have a hard time in gravel. I found that out
when picking up my shipment of cherry from the UPS terminal. Their
forklift got stuck in the gravel in the truck yard while attempting to load
onto my pickup. The gravel was dry, the forklift was standard warehouse
LP-powered with smooth rubber.

.... snip