Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Electrical service panel door mismatch...how to fix?

"RBM" rbm2(remove wrote in message
You may be flirting with disaster. Depending upon the size of the panel
and the particulars of the rest of your service, it may be a three or four
hour job, plus the materials. I'd call a few licensed electricians and get
prices

What kind of disaster? He probably won't even have to strip a wire. While
I'm not a licensed electrician, I've done this a few times and they have all
passed inspection. Takes a few hours. Saves a few hundred $$$