Old Nick

Default I may never "sharpen" a knife again (using a STeele)

On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 01:33:58 -0600, "Ivan"
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

You probably bought one of those diamond coated steels. They're nice. We
have a butcher shop on our farm. We went from having our knives ground
often to keeping our own knives sharp with the diamond coated. (well that's
what they call it anyway....I doubt if there's diamond on it)

You would probably be wrong. Minute industrial grit. And yes they work
amazingly well. For tools as well as knives. (Well, I have a
grindstone of the same stuff, and I use the little "steels" on
clippers etc.)

Give a couple to your wife as earrings. "Here dear. I bought you some
diamond earrings!" They _always_ know G

..........no I'm not!

Spike....Spike? Hello?