Posted to aus.electronics,sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Arfa Dialy = Scum of the Planet

"Phil Allison" wrote in message

"Arfa Daily"

Read properly what I said you half baked antipodean ****

** I did - asinine fools like you make me puke.

Well Allison, that's GOOD, because with any luck you'll choke on it, and we
can all laugh as you die, foaming at that filthy mouth of yours. In the
meantime, take your sorry in-bred criminal descended arse back to
aus.stupid.****s where we sent your unwanted ancestors in the first place,
and crawl back under that rock that you call home. You're not clever, you're
stupid, and show yourself to be with every post that you make. Nobody is
interested in anything that you have to say, and never has been. You delude
yourself when you think that your cronies are laughing with you. They are in
fact laughing AT you, you dumb piece of kangaroo ****. Now **** OFF.

Arfa

That tranny will work just fine. The only thing that I would say is that
power transformers in domestic equipment are usually what's known as a
"designated safety component".

** In Class 2 equipment only - you PITA pommy panic merchant.

This means that they formed part of the original design approval which
declared the unit physically safe

** In Class 2 equipment only - you PITA pommy panic merchant.

- it won't set fire to your house in the event of it failing

** What does this paranoid know nothing ****ing ASS imagine the damn AC
fuse is for .....

If you do substitute a non-Yamaha transformer for the original, this
would almost certainly compromise the original safety approvals for the
equipment,

** Only in Class 2 equipment - you PITA panic merchant.

Then only if the replacement is not a Class 2 compliant device.

Both the suggested subs ARE !!!!
--------------------------------------

and if there were any unforseen unfortunate consequences down the line,
Yamaha would have no liability at all.

** Yamaha supplied the POS that ****ing failed - you dumb as dog ****
pommy ****.

Almost certainly, replacing this tranny with a substitute, will cause no
problems at all, but I think that you should be aware of exactly what you
are doing for your own peace of mind.

** Whaaaaaaaattt ??

This anonymous pommy **** is not balming anyone's piece of mind.

Cos the paranoid **** is damn well out of his !!!

For what its worth, as a professional repairer with a legal duty of care
to the public,

** Shame YOU have NO ****ing idea what professionalism is all about.

Else you would not be posting such ** ****e ** under a stupid pseudonym.

I would never substitute a transformer that is going to run 24 hours a
day, as a standby tranny is, nor would I recommend others to do so.

** That would be entirely because you are an autistic, knee trembling,
know
nothing, ****ing pile of pommy puke.

Well, at least that is so on your good days ...

At the very least, I would try to check, through the suppliers or even
directly with the manufacturers, that any tranny you intend to use is
rated for continuous operation.

** LOL

Does so this anonymous PITA paranoid pommy **** have proof there are any
that are NOT so rated ??

Won't hold my breath !!!

I would also contact a Yamaha spares agent to check the price and
availability of a genuine replacement, after you have proven that all is
well by checking with your substitute in place. Not trying to put you off
or anything, just advice

** Pile of ASD ****ed, human garbage like " Arfur Daily" are regularly
taken out to a dark spot at night and kicked to death here in Australia

The decent blokes who do it deserve a medal.

....... Phil