Posted to rec.woodworking
Nova Nova is offline

Default AIR LINES

Robatoy wrote:
On Mar 3, 6:02 pm, "Myxylplyk" wrote:

Unless this place was by a nicely moving creek and had either a waterwheel
or a pack of apprentices taking turns on the bicycle powering the
compressor, you wern't in an Amish shop.

I have heard that diesel engines are allowed. I will look into this.

A few years back I stopped into an Amish woodworking shop In East Otto,
NY and was surprised to see a brand new Unisaw in the shop. The owner
must have read my face because the first thing he said is, "It's allowed
as long as it isn't powered off the grid".

He was running it off a generator tied to a Chevy V8.

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA