Posted to alt.home.repair
cox cox is offline

Default cracking tiles and cracks in drywall

On 3 Mar 2007 05:12:42 -0800, Banty wrote:

In article , cox says...

On 24 Feb 2007 19:39:49 -0800, "dreamchaser"
wrote:

and your index finger, watch for doors or windows sticking and live
life.

Lawrence and Banty, thank you for your responses! Truly appreciated.
As I said before, this is never my natural demeanor! Only caused by
the unknowns in the cracks equation that I am trying to solve. I
wonder how serious the situation is if there is cracking in the
drywall and the floor tiles. Will post here once I have some engineer
or someone take a look at 'em. Thanks again.

stony