Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Homer J Simpson Homer J Simpson is offline

Default re-wiring Gaggia Coffee Espresso?

"clifto" wrote in message

Yep. Both smaller pins are properly hot on all outlets.

You should have two GFIs feeding the kitchen. Have they changed the code
in
your state?

I have three GFIs in the kitchen, two on one wall and one (with a slaved
outlet as well) on the opposite wall. I'm not sure what the code says
regarding GFIs in the kitchen, I got the impression they're required
for all kitchen outlets from a real estate salesperson.

Well that's a new one on me. Either it isn't wired to code or they now no
longer require a split service to the kitchen. Every kitchen I've ever
checked has 208 or 240 across each outlet.