Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
[email protected] l.vanderloo@rogers.com is offline

Default Hey Leo!

Thanks ?Tony?

It's a little late for that I'm afraid, I have posted a few times here
and at other places on the net ;-)))

I don't have a problem with the spam, (I've got a very good way of
dealing with it,) it was my son who'd rather not go through the
trouble to keep his address out of the spammers books.

Have fun and take care
Leo Van Der Loo

On Mar 3, 10:27 am, "tww" wrote:
One of the previous posts mentioned not wanting to get a bunch of spam
messages by posting here. I put two items here since getting a Gail
e-mail account with Google for use in posting here and no place else.
I got the account about three weeks ago and checked the Gmail account
this morning and found one e-mail in a spam folder.

If I had it to do over again I would have gotten the 2nd e-mail
account before ever putting anything out here. There was never much
spam before that in my Yahoo account. So if you have never posted
anything here and plan on doing so you may want to think about a 2nd e-
mail account.