Posted to uk.d-i-y
keith_765 keith_765 is offline

Default HELP!!! will I die from asbestos exposure?

"Marc" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,

Today i smashed up the old water tank in my loft and took it down the
dump. I then found it was Asbestos!!. Does anyone know what are the
risks ive been exposed to? ive hovered the loft and at the moment the
asbestos is at the bottom of my garden.

Thanks

Marc

Course you'll die !! But I doubt from Asbestos, I've sawn it, drilled it,
laid it on roofs and even cut it with a disc. Been for chest x-rays, no
problems clear. Now there will be other who will frighten you to death with
there replies, you'll see.
Any particularly flowers you would like when it happens?