Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.woodturning,sci.engr.joining.welding
Ralph E Lindberg Ralph E Lindberg is offline

Default Selecting Machines For A Home Shop

In article . com,
" wrote:

As for having one shop for both metal and woodworking, I agree with
the other person that they do not mix. I use two different grinders
for metal and woodworking tasks. Using the metal cutoff saw/grinder
or the angle grinder or anvil is always done outside or in a barn.
Not in the clean woodshop.

The only metal working tool in my wood shop is the welder (power
issues). But then the chain-saws are in the barn, along with the forge,
anvil, grinders etc (the forge and anvil were my great-grandfathers and
over 100 years old)

Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org
RV and Camping FAQ can be found at
http://www.ralphandellen.us/rv