Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
tww tww is offline

Default Hey Leo!

One of the previous posts mentioned not wanting to get a bunch of spam
messages by posting here. I put two items here since getting a Gail
e-mail account with Google for use in posting here and no place else.
I got the account about three weeks ago and checked the Gmail account
this morning and found one e-mail in a spam folder.

If I had it to do over again I would have gotten the 2nd e-mail
account before ever putting anything out here. There was never much
spam before that in my Yahoo account. So if you have never posted
anything here and plan on doing so you may want to think about a 2nd e-
mail account.