Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default The Purpose of Life

Happy Man wrote:
The Purpose of Life
'Why do we eat?' 'Why do we sleep?' 'Why do we work?' The answers
we would get to these questions would be similar. 'I eat to live.'
'I sleep to rest.' 'I work to support myself and my family.' But
when it comes to what the purpose of life is, people are confused. We
see their confusion by the type of answers we receive. Youths may
say, "I live for booze and bikinis." The middle aged professional
might say, "I live to save enough for a comfortable retirement." The
old man would probably say, "I've been asking why I'm here most of my
life. If there's a purpose, I don't care anymore." And perhaps the
most common answer will be, "I really don't know!"
How, then, do you discover the purpose of life?

Who says it has any purpose whatsoever?

Purpose is a human invention.

Don't be so anthropcentric.

If you want to know visit: