Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default SawStop New Table Saw Safety Technology

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
"Dave Martindale" wrote in message

But if you have a glove on the other hand, you still don't have a
conductive path, and the brake doesn't activate.

So, Michael Jackson does woodwork? I'm not so sure the conductive path
works the way you think. a hot dog strapped onto the wood works as well.

Strapping a hot dog to a piece of wood and running it through a table
saw...there's just something wrong there. It's like some psychopath's
hobby. I bet you that's what Jeffrey Dahmer did in his workshop.
Practice makes perfect!