Posted to alt.home.repair
Moe Moe is offline

Default chimney problems

spewed

Moe is the only guy I ever heard of that says it's bad advice to have
an inspection done on a 50 year old chimney with unknown history, that
is exhibiting problems. And then he claims chimney liners are never
used on hvac systems, which of course they are. But the thread is
over my head and I look like a jerk? LOL He may know about
flashing, but he doesn't know much about chimneys, preventative
maintenance, or safety.

Hey dufus, we're talking about a roof leak. Exactly what don't you
understand, that replacing the furnace is not the way to fix the leak?

I see your reading comprehension hasn't improved either. I said the
"Foolish to say the least. Extending a flue pipe is much more economical."
Not only can't you comprehend, you're a down right liar. Please quote where
I said liners are never used.

I'll give you the same opportunity as your twin dufus. I'll post pictures
of the interior & exterior of my home, if you're willing to do the same.

Good grief man, I suppose you put new windows in, if your driveway is
cracked. I bet the contractors you call, love to see suckers like you.

I'll have to look up what other kind of stupid advice you give out on this
NG. Damn, I hurt from laughing so much.