Posted to alt.home.repair
Lawrence Lawrence is offline

Default cracking tiles and cracks in drywall

On Mar 2, 3:43 pm, cox wrote:
On 24 Feb 2007 19:39:49 -0800, "dreamchaser"
wrote:

All this has me
completely depressed with thoughts of killing myself. Its a horrible
thought but that is what emotions and depression make you feel. Please
don't mistake me for a depressed individual to begin with. But these
cracks in tiles and drywall along with the horror stories have me
thoroughly depressed and confused. My thoughts every minute are about
which crack is widening or which new cracks surface or what sound the
subfloor makes when I walk on them etc. I go to sleep thinking about
these and wake up thinking about these. I wish no one has to go thru
these experiences. That is my sad state of life with the situation as
it is.

Hey, it's not that bad. If you are depressed then you need to tell
your doctor. Lifsaving medication is available for those who have
negative thoughts. Please look into it.

If you tell a doctor or other liscensed professional that you want to
kill yourself they are required by law to make a report to public
health officials. For most, that is worth avoiding since some of
these officials will not hesitate to have you commited to a hospital.
So when the doctor asks you if you want to kill yourself heres what
you say: NO, but I have felt very deperate at times.

When you go to the doctor and complain of depression you will get a
prescription every time. No doctor want to take a chance with a
disease which when untreated can lead to a terrible consequences .