Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn Norminn is offline

Default Spray Nozzle Hose Catching on Shutoff Handles

Bruce wrote:
What is a good way to keep the spray nozzle hose that is under the sink from
catching on the shutoff valve handles when you pull the hose up?
Drives me crazy.

I used a section of PVC pipe, but anything you can stick to the back
wall would work - mailing tube, a corrugated box, a tin can with both
ends cut off. I got exasperated every time I used the thing until it
dawned on me that I just needed something long enough to keep the hose
from looping around the shut-off. I used my favorite, silicone caulk,
to stick the pipe to the wall, held with painter's tape until set.