Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default SawsStopsCruds and that ilk

On Mar 1, 10:37 pm, "Charles Schuler"
wrote:
"RicodJour" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Mar 1, 9:13 pm, "Charles Schuler"
wrote:
A note or two about promoting products here and the puppet shills that
pile
on:

1/ Products are not to be promoted here.
2/ Shills morph faster than we can change our shorts.

Those of you who come here for information, beware of sales pitches. If
they pitch here, they are desperate because they are selling crap.

Those of you who come here to abuse this forum, a pox on you. As to your
shills, pox squared.

It's all fine and dandy to have your personal conspiracy theories, but
you're simply deluded about the posts regarding the SawStop. Jim
Redelfs has posted on this newsgroup just as much as you have, and if
you add Jim's and your total numbers of postings to this group, and
tripled it, you'd be near what I've posted on this newsgroup. There's
no shilling going on. The only thing that is happening is a crotchety
person with no information is expressing their vituperative opinion
and casting aspersions on newsgroup regulars. Right, I'm talking
about you. As far as I'm concerned, you are a newbie exhibiting bad
manners.

If you want to play spam cop, you'd better brush up on your detective
work.

You better brush up on the rules of this group ... IT IS NOT FOR SELLING or
PROMOTING.

I don't give a **** about manners or your stupid statistics about postings
which are totally wrong, by the way. **** off shill!

I'll type slowly and use short words so you can keep up, Chuck. The
OP recently became aware of the SawStop. He shared his finding.

Next time you're feeling on your high horse, why don't you start
bitching at people that use, heaven forbid, _actual_ manufacturers'
names in their posts! That's obviously promoting, probably is
selling, which must mean they're all _shills_! You've got your work
cut out for you, Lyle...errrr....Chuck, better not waste any time in
making a running joke out of yourself.