Posted to sci.electronics.repair
clifto clifto is offline

Default re-wiring Gaggia Coffee Espresso?

PeterD wrote:
On Thu, 01 Mar 2007 16:10:07 -0600, clifto wrote:
Maybe my brain is low on caffeine, but I'm having trouble processing this.
Tell me where I could find 208, 220, 230, 240 or other similar voltage
in my kitchen, please. My house is ten years old.

The range outlet is it. Period. Any house that the normal outlets are
wired to 240 volts is miswired, and unsafe.

That's exactly what I was thinking. We have a gas range and no 240V
range outlet.

--
"...global warming is an apocalyptic faith whose preachers demand sacrifices
of others that they find far too painful for themselves."