Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Bill in Detroit Bill in Detroit is offline

Default Musing about the effects if any, of how we price average work.

Tom Storey wrote:
vacation'?

One more thought, as the Devil's advocate, if an amateurs offerings sells as
well as the pros, what does that say for the pro and the buyer? Has the
amateur slipped into the realm of PRO?

FLAME ON .... Tom

That reminds me of the many hours we've spent the past year
contemplating and debating what is 'art' and "can a utilitarian wood
turning qualify?"

To be honest, I can't answer your question just now ... but if everyone
who reads this newsgroup will visit my web site and buy just 2 items, by
next week I could probably give you a reasonably authoritative answer.
;-))))

Just kidding ... I had to take down the catalog portion of the site
because a file got mucho bungled up and kept me from accepting CC's.
I've started reloading the catalog with merchandise this afternoon and
should have it available again by Monday.

I'm in a "have-to" position as the CC vendors are going to bill me ...
sales or no.

Bill
http://nmwoodworks.com
is worth a **** unless backed up with enough genuine information to make
him really know what he's talking about.

H. P. Lovecraft

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000720-0, 03/01/2007
Tested on: 3/2/2007 1:34:57 AM