Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Musing about the effects if any, of how we price average work.

I'd like to revisit an old dilemma that sometimes comes up when
woodturners gather, that is if you believe it is a dilemma at all. It
may be just another 'OTOH' subject we argue about. Anyway, what is your
take re under pricing, and implied under valuing or grossly overpricing
of turned pieces by competent but average hobbyists who are occasional
sellers. Please consider _only competent, but little known turners and
omit both well known and well below average turners. Choose any selling
site or event you wish, but stick with one venue.

Is it wrong to under-price those turners who try to make a decent profit
from their hobby or need to make a turning business succeed? OTOH, is
it wrong to deny a comfortably well off hobbyist the self satisfaction
of selling a turning by urging that s/he take into consideration _all
the expenses and costs of production and then charge a businesslike
price? Conversely, should a barely competent turner trying to start a
business lower his prices? OTOH is it wrong for a hobbyist who doesn't
care whether anybody buys his stuff or not to put an outlandish value on
it just to stroke his ego?

Does trying to sell crappy work at a low price demean the craft very
much? OTOH, who defines crap, especially when spouses, friends and
family universally think Dad's work is wonderful and he should sell some
of it?

Is woodturning accepted enough and the economics and scale of its market
robust enough to accommodate all good (not great or well known) turners
who offer their turnings for sale at whatever price they choose? Is our
image as craftsmen and artists strong enough now to let the market
decide _if we can sell whatever we want to make at whatever price we
want to put on it or is its status still fragile and needs to be
coddled?

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Arch... this is an old conundrum that crosses all manner of trades,
crafts and even artistic endeavors. You questions are good ones, ones
that don't get much notice from anyone until they themselvs become
"craftsmen" or "artists".

The general public doesn't noice much about craft works until they are
involved (or like when I put up crown molding or replace a custom
cabinet for a fee) in it.

As a professional woodworkier for many years, I have had my feelings
hurt many times in the past when I see someone take a job from me
because they underbid it. It hurts worse when I see the job finished,
and I don't think it meets the expectations of the owner that paid for
it. But we live in a free, capitalist society, and just because
someone getst their feelings hurt or their pride takes a hit doesn't
mean someone else did something wrong.

All I have to do is change out "turned bowl" for "3 layered 6" crown
mold" to make my point. I have been paid for my work for almost 40
years. I have put more time, effort, and money into learning what I
do than I would rather admit. Yet, I miss a job now and again because
someone will take a less quaility.

Pricing? Always a problem. Always. When we don't have good weather
for a month or so, prices on outside work start to crumble. When
thing slow down locally for a few months it is a disaster. And since
any yahoo with a hammer and a working saw is "a full charge
carpenter", there is always a lot of competition.

Yet over a period of years, I have managed to build enough client
loyalty to stay pretty busy, no matter what the conditions.

Take that to the "craft" of woodturning. Any weekend yahoo with a
lathe is a "woodturner". Anyone that sells a piece dreams of "turning
pro" without having any idea what that means except they get to turn
all day. And there are thousands of turners out there, some not so
good, some absolutely gifted. So there is plenty of competition, and
more coming all the time.

What right does the "pro" have to demand that prices be higher than
market. Notice that these deamands usually pertain to the low value
of their work only - a lower priced beautiful object bought from a
fellow turner is known as a "good deal" or even a "gloat".

The market determines the price. That's it. Period. If there are
ten million hollow vessels, prices will indeed be low. And the irony
of all the argument of higher prices is that they have been so low for
so long most of the demo guys that make the circuit would tell you it
takes all their efforts to make money in the "craft". Turning,
teaching, writing books, giving seminars, shows, etc., are all needed
just to keep their face out there to maintian themselves as a viable
commodity.

Besides, do you think they get top dollar because they mastered their
"craft"? No way. They sold their original pieces for what they
could get to get their work out there. These guys went to county
fairs, gave free demos, probably gave away some of their work as
prizes for promotions and put a helluva lot into defining their little
corner fo the world of woodturning. Not to mention going to the
turning fairs and get togethers to promote themselves. Like all the
hours I put into building my company, they did the same things to
build their brand. And like me, they face competition of all sorts.

I personally think that if you can't deal with the market, or someone
else's pricing bothers you so much that you can't deal with it you
probably should continue to give all your turned stuff to the
relatives at Christmas time.

Robert

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

I've been asked about this at work, it's a tricky topic. I've always
recommended that a turner get "market" price. I define market price
for what a local pro would get. Yes, a 30 year veteran gets say $150
for a peppermill, thats what I suggest, and it's up to the buyer to
decide if it's worth it or not. Some people I just don't belong in the
business, others should charge above market. For myself, I'd rather
find out how to be honest to both.

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

"Arch" wrote in message

Is woodturning accepted enough and the economics and scale of its market
robust enough to accommodate all good (not great or well known) turners
who offer their turnings for sale at whatever price they choose? Is our
image as craftsmen and artists strong enough now to let the market
decide _if we can sell whatever we want to make at whatever price we
want to put on it or is its status still fragile and needs to be
coddled?

"You can't make a living selling big trombones ... no sir!
Mandolin picks perhaps, and here and there a Jews' harp."

Once you sell the band, you don't have to sell trombones. Or you could
become a music teacher....

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

I always have a terrible time putting a price on turnings. I wish
someone would come out with a definite "formula". Part of my problem
revolves around my own feelings of what is bad, good, or really good.
I often work with discarded wood. Does this reduce the value? I also
look at other people's work that I admire and often fall short in my
own valuation. A friend of mine turns wonderful bowls, the average
price being about $300. I don't think I can come close to the quality
he puts in so I value my work accordingly. Family and friends think my
stuff is equal or better but then again, they give me ties and socks
I'll never wear for Christmas! My best price thus far was $125 for a
12" salad bowl.

By the same token, some work I see sells for outrageous prices for
what I know took about 30 minutes to turn using commonly available
lumber. I know it's 30 minutes because I saw him do it. He is not a
well known turner and gets $800 for a 4" thin walled goblet! To me,
that's insane but I'm sure his banker is smiling!

I also found that the audience has a lot to do with it. I sell a lot
at farmer's markets and craft fairs. My main shoppers there are rural
people. They look a lot for usability. A salad bowl is meant for
lettuce and things and if the price doesn't reflect the price of
lettuce and fresh vegetables, it stays there. The odd time calls for a
gift of some sort where they will put a little more money down but by
far, they look for treenware and other related items. I also find that
this is the place where "gloss" (yuck!) commands a better price.

On the other hand, I have had sales in or around office type people
and I probably could have doubled my prices and still clear out the
table. Being an ex office worker, I remember the times when I'd go
shopping on my lunch hour or coffee break to buy a gift. Not much time
to really shop, buy in a certain price range, charge it all to
plastic.

I think target audience has everything to do with it. You usually
determine who your target audience should be before you set up a
business. I did mine backward, mind you it didn't start out as a
business. When I started turning, I refused to "prostitute" myself by
selling my work. I have since become somewhat of a hooker! To find my
target audience, I looked at who bought and what they paid over a 2
year period, then determined they were my target audience(s). I have 2
very distinct ones. The rural crowd and the city crowd. The rural go
for the fun stuff, treen, small boxes, toys, single pens. The others
for the bowls, fancy boxes, pen sets and desk accessories and pieces
that serve no useful purpose whatsoever or "emotional" pieces like a
bowl from that "tree planted when grandpa was a young'un".

Lately, I've been doing production work, if doing 500 pieces of the
same item qualify. Here you quibble over a single dollar or less per
item. I lost a bid for a .30 difference. Mind you, they wanted 2000
pieces so it all adds up. In this last instance however, I learned a
valuable lesson; " you can't compete with Taiwan"! For this type of
job, I price out all the materials, run a sample of 12 or so pieces to
get an average time, determine what my "day" is worth to me, and go
from there. It's not as lucrative but it's guaranteed income. There
are still things you can't predict, like my lathe giving up half way
through the job. Thankfully the job guaranteed enough income to buy a
much wanted/desired lathe with which I can do more production work!
(not really what I had in mind!). My biggest underestimation in
production work was placing a cost on boredom! I should have priced it
out at double time!

Still clueless, still trying to figure it all out.

Mike Courteau

http://www.toymakersite.com

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Mike R. Courteau wrote:

Still clueless, still trying to figure it all out.

Here, here!

I'm trying to turn a buck here ... whether that means I've 'turned pro'
or not depends largely on whether I succeed or not. The jury is still
out. What I did was check out the sorts of prices for pens & such as
seemed common on other web sites. Mine are within a buck or two of what
others who seem to have a similar set of skills are charging.

I'm not a master turner by any measure ... my work ranges from
junior-high to early-apprentice. Six hundred years from now they'll be
worth something. For now, they are priced from about $15 (for a TINY
bowl I probably have a good 10 hours into, playing with the finish) to
$200 for a nicely executed bowl with better than average grain and good
form.

And that's where the prices will stay. Given that this world is FULL of
people with widely varying tastes and financial ability, and also given
that I am in no particular hurry to sell, I will get the asking price
for everything I post.

Eventually.

My idea is to put out a variety of work with a variety of price tags.
"The Market" will tell me what to turn more of. In the meantime, I try
to spend at least 1/2 of each day actually spinning wood.

Word of mouth is keeping me semi-busy spinning pens with all but one of
my customers (so far) repeating at least once. That's nice ... but it's
also ALL 'custom' work. The idea behind the website is to get sales
without the tyranny of a constant deadline.

Bill

is worth a **** unless backed up with enough genuine information to make
him really know what he's talking about.

H. P. Lovecraft

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000719-0, 02/28/2007
Tested on: 3/1/2007 12:05:45 AM

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Hi Arch,

Let me wade in to this at least to my ankles/neck...I turn wood for fun and
I sell it for fun and for whatever price the market will bear. Now and then,
if I've got all the end grain smooth, I'll ask a cheeky price! Won't always
get it but then, I don't do this to make a living.

I don't think you can equate most woodturners output, pros and amateurs
alike, to that of framers, carpenters, plumbers, doctors or lawyers. Not
many folk 'need' turnings. Anyway, because I live in a 'craft' oriented
community, not many locals buy round art. They are all busy 'turning' and a
few.. growing BCB?

We all look at the galleries posted by 'known' turners and some of their
work is simply outstanding; however, some of it is not. Even for the
latter, they ask much more that my 'cheeky' stuff. To become a 'known'
turner one must sell lots of turnings to lots of peopleand it helps if some
of the buyers are famous and rich!! Most buyers in smalltown America/Canada
are just ordinary people and will not buy $150 to $300 pieces of round wood
unless the Artist is 'renowned'.

So, I price my work for what I think it will fetch. I owe no one an
explanation for that and I don't feel obligated to adjust my prices to
'protect' someone's income. Free market rules and the American way, right?

Oh, and I take the bundles of $$ and either buy more wood or more tools or a
Chinese dinner for the wife and I. Wouldn't it be nice to say 'a new car' or
'a vacation'?

One more thought, as the Devil's advocate, if an amateurs offerings sells as
well as the pros, what does that say for the pro and the buyer? Has the
amateur slipped into the realm of PRO?

FLAME ON .... Tom

"Arch" wrote in message
I'd like to revisit an old dilemma that sometimes comes up when
woodturners gather, that is if you believe it is a dilemma at all. It
may be just another 'OTOH' subject we argue about. Anyway, what is your
take re under pricing, and implied under valuing or grossly overpricing
of turned pieces by competent but average hobbyists who are occasional
sellers. Please consider _only competent, but little known turners and
omit both well known and well below average turners. Choose any selling
site or event you wish, but stick with one venue.

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

I think some folks don't understand what it means to "go pro". Sounds
great. Sounds high powered and important. To hear some talk it sounds
like something noble, almost like answering to a higher calling.

Unless you are independently wealthy, you will do what you need to do
to get your fledgling business off the ground. You will become quite
flexible in your pricing once you discover you need gas in your tank,
money for a show, or money to pay utilities. All thoughts of the
higher calling will disappear when you turn some of your best work,
and you are outsold by someone that turns 80-90% as well as you do,
but gets his premium wood all free and is woodturning across the USA
making shows and enjoying his retirement.
His prices are less since he is doing it on a lark, and you are
screwed.

I started as a carpenter many years ago, and got to the point that I
don't really care for it. I started out in that trade because I
enjoyed woodwork. Sometimes now it is like shoveling dirt. I enjoy a
challenging project, but not for the sake of the finished project but
for the challenge itself. I don't get much enjoyment out of making
doors, running crown mold, making cabinets, etc. Too many years later
and it is work, like someone going to the office.

But I enjoy my woodturning, and only sell enough to pay for new
tools. I like selling giftware and tend to sell it a little too cheap
to my friends and family for them to use as gifts. They like having a
source of unique gifts, and I like turning the wood and having the
dough for more gouges and an extra chuck.

I price my stuff based on what I think I should make an hour, factor
in incidentals (if applicable) such as finish, paper, wood, glue, and
go from there. I take a prototype to some of my craft type amigos and
amigas and ask them what they would pay and match it to my estimate.
Now I have a baseline.

Placing that number on the object, I see how well it sells, and how it
fits into the market. I adjust accordingly and start at that number.

Make sure your product is appropriate for the market you are after.
Many years ago I had a good friend that was a super sales man and he
always told me: " You can't sell Cadillacs in a Chevrolet market and
people that drive Cadillacs don't want Chevrolets".

Price accordingly.

Robert

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

On Feb 28, 1:22 am, (Arch) wrote:
I'd like to revisit an old dilemma that sometimes comes up when
woodturners gather, that is if you believe it is a dilemma at all. It
may be just another 'OTOH' subject we argue about. Anyway, what is your
take re under pricing, and implied under valuing or grossly overpricing
of turned pieces by competent but average hobbyists who are occasional
sellers. Please consider _only competent, but little known turners and
omit both well known and well below average turners. Choose any selling
site or event you wish, but stick with one venue.

snip snip

Very timely discussion. (I'll get to that at the end of this post)

First, I do believe that the market dictates. Period. And sometimes
the market influence includes who the turner is. Someone trying to
make a living off it will set higher prices (to pay the mortgage) and
market it as-such, while a hobbyist selling some stuff will probably
have a lower price (to buy more wood and tool)

The pro has to price his/her work for the market, but also consider
that they won't be turning all day. There is time required to sell -
that's unproductive time. So, it may take 1 hour to make something,
but they spend 3 hours marketing, selling, doing administration, etc.
So, the 1 hour turning takes 4 hours total before he gets a return.
Hence the high prices on artisan products from pro's. You do have to
make the assumption that it's a higher quality, too, but not always!

Why is it timely? Well, this weekend in the Toronto Star, there was an
article about a chocolate company. The couple set their prices so
high, that they got lots of attention from the uber rich. They
positioned the product in very high-end packaging (probably worth more
than the chocolate) so it became 'the' gift for rich and famous folks
to give. Result: extravegant pricing for chocolate, small number of
sales, but at a very high profit. Needless to say, they are doing
well. They mentioned that the Gov of California did the same thing
when he came to America - had a hard time finding work (as a stone
mason, I think) so on a recommendation from a friend, raised his
prices and billed himself as a European Mason. Result, more work. Go
figure.

So, the high priced work, as long as it's quality, that is well
marketed and positioned, will sell to the market that doesn't mind
paying the price. Most of the rest will be bought based on what the
buyer thinks it's worth. And, if you think hobby turners are
undercutting prices, take a look at Walmart and the like - They
probably sell wooden salad bowls for dirt cheap.

I used to sell wood products at craft fairs. Did ok, but couldn't live
on it - it really just fuelled the hobby. Also sold at some retail
outfits, which is another consideration on price. If they paid me $50,
they sold it for $100. I did better at a small Artists consignment
store, where you set the price and they took a modest commission.

Michel.
www.woodstoneproductions.com
Wood Portal

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
ebd ebd is offline

OTOH, who defines crap, especially when spouses, friends and
family universally think Dad's work is wonderful and he should sell some
of it?

Arch, I honestly believe that only the person doing the work can
really define if it's crap or not. Family & friends are not only
biased, they are not nearly well enough informed. As turners, we have
all looked at and evaluated far more material (books, videos, shows,
etc.) because of our interest than they have. I've done pieces that
family, friends and others raved about that I was disappointed in.
Once I pointed out exactly what bothered me about the piece and how it
should be improved I most often got one of two comments. Either "I
see what you mean" (usually followed by "but I still like it" or
"You're just too critical of yourself".

While I am critical of my work I don't think I'm overly so. I simply
try to be honest. I've done a number of pieces that I love (a couple
that I even think are perfect) and some that I think are coyote ugly.
The vast majority of what I do fall somewhere in between. In the
final analysis, the only thing that matters is if the piece measures
up to your own expectations or falls short, or perhaps how short it
falls. I honestly believe we do this primarily for satisfaction.
Crap doesn't satisfy.

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

wrote:

Placing that number on the object, I see how well it sells, and how it
fits into the market. I adjust accordingly and start at that number.

Make sure your product is appropriate for the market you are after.
Many years ago I had a good friend that was a super sales man and he
always told me: " You can't sell Cadillacs in a Chevrolet market and
people that drive Cadillacs don't want Chevrolets".

Price accordingly.

Robert

All good advise and I thank you for it. I almost feel as if I should
mark this as "OT" since we are using a wood-turning newsgroup to discuss
gasp! wood-turning.

;-)

I would like to get $1,600 for a "hollow form" and a bit of spray paint
to cover up the fact that I used a piece of Mr. Turdly Wood. And I'd
like to repeat that sale a couple times a week.

But I'd be almost as happy if I could sell 20 ($25) pens each week.
Especially so if I could sneak in a couple $35 / $45 pens on top of the
pile. At the moment, sales are roughly half of that ... but that is
enough to keep me facing forward.

AT the moment, ALL of my work is relatively 'ordinary'. It's good work
.... but nothing that 'grabs'.

Here in Michigan (and, I suspect, around the US & maybe even the world)
there are local woods that are every bit as beautiful as the so-called
'exotic' woods. I've been fooling around with using the local wood as
the main focus of a piece and using the 'exotic' only in a supporting
role. I have one, with a thin jatoba pedestal and lid on a box elder
bowl with an intensely colored box elder finial, that I think will
'grab'. It's likely to be my first piece offered for jurying ... if I
can keep from dropping it again. :-\

But, even so, I suspect that it will eventually walk out of here for
roughly $85-$100.

One thing I -AM- confident of is that I'll never know if I don't try and
I'll never be an 'established artist' if I don't begin somewhere, somewhen.

Bill
is worth a **** unless backed up with enough genuine information to make
him really know what he's talking about.

H. P. Lovecraft

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000720-0, 03/01/2007
Tested on: 3/2/2007 1:22:58 AM

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Tom Storey wrote:
vacation'?

One more thought, as the Devil's advocate, if an amateurs offerings sells as
well as the pros, what does that say for the pro and the buyer? Has the
amateur slipped into the realm of PRO?

FLAME ON .... Tom

That reminds me of the many hours we've spent the past year
contemplating and debating what is 'art' and "can a utilitarian wood
turning qualify?"

To be honest, I can't answer your question just now ... but if everyone
who reads this newsgroup will visit my web site and buy just 2 items, by
next week I could probably give you a reasonably authoritative answer.
;-))))

Just kidding ... I had to take down the catalog portion of the site
because a file got mucho bungled up and kept me from accepting CC's.
I've started reloading the catalog with merchandise this afternoon and
should have it available again by Monday.

I'm in a "have-to" position as the CC vendors are going to bill me ...
sales or no.

Bill
http://nmwoodworks.com
is worth a **** unless backed up with enough genuine information to make
him really know what he's talking about.

H. P. Lovecraft

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000720-0, 03/01/2007
Tested on: 3/2/2007 1:34:57 AM

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
JD JD is offline

I think one of the biggest differences between pro and amateur is that
the pro doesn't mind waiting a onger period of time to mover their
peices, whereas the amateur (speaking for self here) just likes to see
whatever they've turned leave ASAP. I sold a 12" bowl from spalted
maple for $50. It was probably on e of the prettiest bowls I had ever
turned. I felt guilty for charging the person that much for a bowl. My
background and raising was from a practical view. If you didn't "need"
it, you didn't buy it. I've begun to see lately that others didn't
come from that sort of raising. As I said, the bowl I turned and sold
for $50 was beautiful, but I wouldn't have paid that for it, maybe
$10-15 if I had someone in mind needing a nice gift. ITS A BOWL!!!!!

Is it wrong for me to have a concious when it comes to pricing my
bowls. REMINDER: we are talking about bowls, made of wood.....corian
or plastic bowls will last longer (in most instances) and they can be
washed in the dishwasher. I know my bowls are priced lower than anyone
elses. The reason is not because I want to sell all my stuff so I
undercut the competitior, the reason is I can't conciously charge
somone a pricie that I feel is unfair. This is my hobby, not my job. I
would like to cover some of the expenses from the shop so my wife (and
I) remains happy. There are times when I sell something that I realize
the buyer would have paid more, but the next bowl that looks very
similar or nearly identical will be priced the same way. That's just
who I am.

As a contractor, it didnt' matter to me who the person was or how much
money they made, they all got the same price. I did a lot of
government contract work, I didn't charge more because it was
government work like others did. I turn because I enjoy it and need a
release. I sell because after you stack 15 finished bowls around on
your wife's furninture, she tells you to get rid of them. I sell also
because it feels good to see someone else find value in something you
made.

Thats my 2 cents,

D.

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

where are you guys selling?

here in colorado very few turner can get much for their work. I've sold
only a few things and those are to people I know. I initially set a
price of $15/hr that it took to make something and then lower the price
from there. Even then with some items in shops nothing sells even at a
significant mark down.

When I talk to my brother in Georgia he comments on how much better the
quality of my stuff that I've given away is compared to the turnings
he sees at fairs that sell for 100's (and people snap them up for that
price). Here at major art fairs I've seen very nice stuff for sale but
nobody buying.

Arch wrote:
[...]

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

william kossack wrote:
where are you guys selling?

here in colorado very few turner can get much for their work. I've sold
only a few things and those are to people I know. I initially set a
price of $15/hr that it took to make something and then lower the price
from there. Even then with some items in shops nothing sells even at a
significant mark down.

When I talk to my brother in Georgia he comments on how much better the
quality of my stuff that I've given away is compared to the turnings he
sees at fairs that sell for 100's (and people snap them up for that
price). Here at major art fairs I've seen very nice stuff for sale but
nobody buying.

Location, location, location. Add a web site to the mix and sell
internationally?

Bill

is worth a **** unless backed up with enough genuine information to make
him really know what he's talking about.

H. P. Lovecraft

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000721-1, 03/03/2007
Tested on: 3/3/2007 3:50:40 PM

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

On Mar 3, 10:41 am, william kossack wrote:
where are you guys selling?

here in colorado very few turner can get much for their work. I've sold
only a few things and those are to people I know. I initially set a
price of $15/hr that it took to make something and then lower the price
from there. Even then with some items in shops nothing sells even at a
significant mark down.

When I talk to my brother in Georgia he comments on how much better the
quality of my stuff that I've given away is compared to the turnings
he sees at fairs that sell for 100's (and people snap them up for that
price). Here at major art fairs I've seen very nice stuff for sale but
nobody buying.

OK - I have to ask. I just have to... if your work is that good
compared to the market pieces that sell for HUNDREDS per bowl where
your brother lives, and you are ****ing in a fan where you live when
trying to sell, why in the sweet name of everything good don't you
sell your stuff in Georgia?

Why screw around locally? Send some stuff off to a couple of
galleries in GA, or have your brother establish a contact with someone
selling like products... anything to get going.

Instead of selling for hundreds per bowl, just sell for a couple of
hundred and they should sell easily and very quickly. The kind of
money you could make would fill you shop with all manner of tools you
probably wouldn't have bought, plus a little extra scratch for buying
SO a new goody or taking her out to dinner.

This doesn't make sense to me... you know where a seemingly lucrative
market is for your exact product (half the battle for success in
business), but you don't sound like you are making any effort to get
established in it.

Yes? No?

Robert

Average price ben UK diy 0 September 13th 05 04:42 PM
Septic tank drainage - average price? max-man UK diy 10 August 6th 05 11:00 PM
Price for Electrical work Morris UK diy 49 May 16th 05 10:18 AM
Average price of new gas furnace installation NWM Home Repair 52 November 23rd 04 05:08 PM
what is average price metal standing rooding [email protected] Home Repair 3 July 14th 03 06:07 AM